Private Lenders in Texas
What Is a Private Money Loan?
If you’re a real estate investor in Texas, you’ve probably heard of private money loans. But what are they? Private money loans are generally short-term loans (12 months or less) that are backed by an asset, such as real estate. Private lenders are typically individuals or small businesses, rather than large banks or financial institutions. FlipCo Financial is a private lender in Texas that offers a variety of hard money loans. Our team is highly experienced in our industry and we help investors make the best decision in their hard money journey. All of our loan agents have worked in real estate investing and have an investor mindset when it comes to private lending.
The Benefits of Working With Private Lenders in Texas
There are several benefits to private money loans.
– Quick approvals: Because private lenders like Flipco are typically small businesses or individuals, they can make decisions quickly. This means you can get funding for your investment property fast, which is often critical when you’re trying to take advantage of a good deal.
– Flexible terms: Private lenders are often more flexible than banks when it comes to loan terms. They may be willing to work with you to create a repayment schedule that fits your needs and budget.
– Lower interest rates: Interest rates on private money loans are typically lower than those offered by banks or other financial institutions. This can save you money in the long run and make it easier to repay your loan.
What is an Asset-Based Loan?
A real estate asset-based loan is a private loan that uses real estate as collateral. This type of loan is typically used by investors to purchase investment properties. Asset-based loans are a good option for investors who need to get funding quickly to close deals. It can be perfect if you are looking to fix and flip properties or wholesale homes.
If you’re a real estate investor in Texas, funding with us can be your best solution to get your money fast.
Hard Money Loans Explained:
Hard money loans are private loans that are backed by real estate. They are typically short-term loans with high-interest rates. Hard money loans are a good option for investors who need to get funding quickly. FlipCo offers hard money loans in Texas with competitive rates and flexible terms.
Why You Should Use A Private Money Lender In Texas Like FlipCo Financial
There are several reasons to choose private money lenders like FlipCo Financial:
– We offer a variety of hard money loan options in Texas.
– We have a quick and easy application process.
– We offer competitive rates and flexible terms. If you’re a real estate investor in Texas, funding with us can be your best solution to get your money fast.
Texas Private Lenders
If you’re looking for private lenders in Texas, FlipCo Financial is a great option. We offer a variety of hard money loans with quick approvals and flexible terms. FlipCo is based in Houston but we provide private money throughout Texas and across the nation.
Contact us today to learn more about our loan products and how we can help you finance your next investment property.
What Clients Say About Us!
At FlipCo, we understand that time is of the essence for real estate transactions. We can fund projects within 48 hours of receiving clear title and all underwriting documents.
The most important part of our deal structure is ensuring our client are set up for success. We go the extra mile to ensure that title issues are not overlooked, legal documents are prepared correctly for our clients and that our clients have all the tools they need for their projects. Our client’s success comes before anything else.
The monthly interest payment calculation is explained in detail via the agreed upon Term Sheet that is signed prior to project closing. We charge interest only payments and only ever on funds used.
Yes, every property we lend on is required to have title, builder’s risk, hazard, and general liability insurance.
- Single Family Residential, up to 4 doors (No Owner-Occupied)
- First lien position
- Previously flooded properties require additional diligence from our underwriting team
- Additional square footage will require a survey prior to funding
We typically approve our clients within 48 hours of receiving all required documents.
We do not require third party appraisals. All underwriting and price opinions are performed in house reducing project costs as well as providing enhanced efficiency to the underwriting process timeline.
- Last 3 months of bank statements
- Financial statement
- Completed borrower application
We offer a 3 and 6 month term.
FlipCo typically does not require a credit check. We pride ourselves on lending on the asset and strategy rather than the borrower’s credit score.