San Antonio Hard Money Lender
We provide direct private loans to help investors achieve project success.
San Antonio Hard Money Lending
FlipCo Financial is the premier and easy-to-work with financial company specializing in San Antonio hard money loans. We are passionate about partnering with and helping real estate investors reach their goals. You can trust us because we’ve built lasting relationships through transparency while earning your trust, all at competitive rates for you and without any hidden fees.
San Antonio Hard Money Loan Programs
Minimal doc collection
All investor loans (non-owner occupied)
No appraisals, credit or background checks
- Loan includes a rehab budget which is 100% funded.
- Leverage funds for multiple projects at once.
- Asset based approval.
- Quick and virtual rehab reimbursement.
- Close fast with a shortened guaranteed interest.
- No guaranteed interest.
- Stay ultra-competitive while making offers.
- Ideal for quick turnarounds and refinance exit stratgies.
- Allows non-owner occupied investors to leverage their funds.
- Ideal for auction purchases.
- Close with cash and let us put it back in your pocket.
- Get out of high interest rate private and hard money loans.
- Participate in a transaction without bringing funds to the table.
- Have a true closing to report.
- Seamless transaction.
- Bring your wholesaling game up a notch!
What Clients Say About Us!
At FlipCo, we understand that time is of the essence for real estate transactions. We can fund projects within 48 hours of receiving clear title and all underwriting documents.
The most important part of our deal structure is ensuring our client are set up for success. We go the extra mile to ensure that title issues are not overlooked, legal documents are prepared correctly for our clients and that our clients have all the tools they need for their projects. Our client’s success comes before anything else.
The monthly interest payment calculation is explained in detail via the agreed upon Term Sheet that is signed prior to project closing. We charge interest only payments and only ever on funds used.
Yes, every property we lend on is required to have title, builder’s risk, hazard, and general liability insurance.
- Single Family Residential, up to 4 doors (No Owner-Occupied)
- First lien position
- Previously flooded properties require additional diligence from our underwriting team
- Additional square footage will require a survey prior to funding
We typically approve our clients within 48 hours of receiving all required documents.
We do not require third party appraisals. All underwriting and price opinions are performed in house reducing project costs as well as providing enhanced efficiency to the underwriting process timeline.
- Last 3 months of bank statements
- Financial statement
- Completed borrower application
We offer a 3 and 6 month term.
FlipCo typically does not require a credit check. We pride ourselves on lending on the asset and strategy rather than the borrower’s credit score.