This video will give you a quick overview about investing with FlipCo Financial.
Contact me if you have any questions!
- Asset Based Lending: Asset-based loans are less risky as it is collateralized with a borrower’s assets
- No Appraisal, Inspection, or Survey: We’re savvy investors that can evaluate a flip remotely with your help
- No Credit Check: Many lenders and banks check your credit – we prefer to focus on the opportunity at hand
- No Experience Required: We partner with new and seasoned investors!
- We lend based on 75% Loan to ARV!
- We lend 90% of the purchase price when the Loan to ARV is 75% or less.
- Rehab Reimbursements: We fund 100% of your rehab
- No Draw Fees: You have unlimited draw requests
- No Inspectors
- Fast Turnaround
- Minimum Reserves: We are a non-recourse, asset-based lender. We qualify enough liquid resources to carry our loan responsibly. We only need to see these reserves in an account(s) that you have access to.
- Funds do not need to be seasoned!
- Get A Quote: The fastest way to get started in the process is to fill out a short Quote application.
- Full Application: We collect a minimal number of documents to streamline the application process. You will need a few things such as the current photos of the property, executed contract, rehab budget, proof of funds, ID, and LLC docs.
- Loan to After-Repair Value: is the ratio of the loan amount (plus any other debt on the property) to the after-repair value (ARV) of the property
- Loan to Cost (LTC): is a ratio which determines the value of the loan, compared to the value of the Total Project Cost
- PP – Purchase Price
- ARV – After Repair Value
- LTV – Loan To Value
- CTC – Cash To Close
- BRRR: Buy Rehab Refinance Repeat